[access-uk] Re: Free Anti-Virus

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 20:27:27 -0000

I can never understand why people do not ask for the easiest to use, or the
most accessible for the blind, or even the best.  Many users just want the
cheapest, or even better no cost at all.  I know money is limited for most,
if not all of us, but sometimes paying just a little will save you more
money in the long run.  My personal preference is for Esset, and I find it
easy to use.  It is also not expensive at around ?25 a year, although I
cannot remember the exact cost.

If ease of use is what you are after, together with something trustworthy
and reliable, look no further.

David