[access-uk] Re: Four apps for iPod Touch/iPhone to recommend

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 13:12:17 -0000

Hi Ibrahim,

I've found that emailing the Apple App Store everytime and explaining an App
wasn't VO Accessible gets me my cash back.
I also, always contact the Dev for the App and politely ask them to make it
VO Accessible, giving a bit of background and pointing them to the Apple
Guidelines plus this great Dev BLOG
http://goo.gl/8s4C3

The IOS Devs for the most part aren't like large Corporate affairs who make
PC Apps.  In some cases it's simple to make it VO Accessible as a patch in
other cases not so much, but I've found and so have others IOS Devs are 99%
all to willing to help.

Cheers,
Barry.