[access-uk] Re: Four apps for iPod Touch/iPhone to recommend

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:27:38 -0000

Hi Peter

It could be, but it's great to have found an alternative as well.  We have
such a poor, poor DAB signal here that using the Sonata or now the iPod
Touch is my only way round it unless I use the Sky Plus box, and I don't
like doing that if it is being used by someone to watch a TV programme.
Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx