[access-uk] Finale notepad

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 23:02:44 -0400

Hi all,
If anyone on the list is a musician or a student of music, you might be
interested in this little program I just came across. It allows you to create
your own music scor. Type the notes D. C. E. F. G, etc, into finale notepad,
and not only will you hear the little note as you strike the keyboard, but it
will be written onto your finale notepad staff. You can create your own
little ditti, then select play to have it play for you. Add guitar, add a bit
of organ. Chorus? You can do it all and the program is pretty jaws friendly
from the start, apart from doing an auto graphic labeling. If all is well,
you can print it out. I believe you can also download music scores and bring
them up into finale notepad for playing. Just terrific if you want to learn
an Elton John or two. This is a great little program and would go a long way
if it came with scripts, which I imagine would not be too hard from what I've
seen. Its great for students or those wishing to learn to write music . And
its free at the following site. You have to register with the site and get a
product seriel number before doing so, though.
I'm checking now for downloadable sheet music to see if they do indeed play.
I believe they do, but I have to get a step by step on how to do it.
Get your finale notepad from:
http://www.finalemusic.com/store/login.asp?target=notepad&npv=05&npp=win

Peter