[access-uk] Re: Does anyone know where I can sell a Braillenote Apex please

  • From: "Clive Lever" <clive.lever@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 17:55:50 -0000

Hi all,

I disagree about the technology bit.  Recycle-it was never intended to be a
technology-only list. I've seen good stuff and rubbish both in the technology
rest advertised on the list. It's a pick-and-mix list, and you are either
interested in the item, in which case you respond, or you aren't in which case
you hit the delete button. There are some on this list who sell clothes and
jewellery on the list, and htere have been some interesting mucial instruments
sold there...and why not, as Barry Norman would say.

The full list address is
recycle-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
for posting your adverts.
To join you send the blank email to