[access-uk] Re: Does anyone know where I can sell a Braillenote Apex please

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donnaslater356@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 17:39:09 -0000

Many thanks, I now have the address.

Best regards

Donna

From: David Weston
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 5:34 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Does anyone know where I can sell a Braillenote Apex
please

Hi dona,
A good list is recycle it. I hope that some one else has the full address for
you.
David weston.

On 26 Nov 2011, at 12:13, Donna Slater wrote:

  Hi

  I have a Braillenote Apex for sale. It’s hardly used and I was wondering if
anyone could tell me where I would be best to advertise it on the internet
please? Sorry if this is off topic for the list. Please feel free to reply
privately to me at:

  donnaslater356@xxxxxxxxx

  Thanks in advance for any help.

  Donna