[access-uk] Re: Does anyone know where I can sell a Braillenote Apex please

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donnaslater356@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 15:28:49 -0000

Hello Ian. Thank you so much for this, it's very much appreciated. Sorry I've been so bad at getting in touch, life has been quite hard just recently one way and another and although things are improving gradually I've still got a long way to go before I'm out of the woods. Hope all is well with you, and I do appreciate the help you have given.

Best regards

Donna

-----Original Message----- From: Ian Robinson
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 1:16 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Does anyone know where I can sell a Braillenote Apex please

Hi Donna,

You could advertise it on the Recycle IT list.  To subscribe, send an email
to:

recycle-it-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HTH.

Ian

-----Original Message----- From: Donna Slater
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 12:13 PM
To: access
Subject: [access-uk] Does anyone know where I can sell a Braillenote Apex
please

Hi

I have a Braillenote Apex for sale. It’s hardly used and I was wondering if
anyone could tell me where I would be best to advertise it on the internet
please? Sorry if this is off topic for the list. Please feel free to reply
privately to me at:

donnaslater356@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks in advance for any help.

Donna