[access-uk] Re: Difference between outlook 2003 and 2007

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 19:03:47 +0100

So you are doing it partly manually!

With outlook 2000 if you did Control+r to reply to, The email address you
are emailing to, would have automatically got added to the Address book.

Gosh  even better, if you  had done a control+shift++r
All  email addresses on the cc line, as well as the to line, Would have
automatically  be added to address book.
This is not now possible with outlook 2003 ?

What if there were 4 or 5 or more email addresses on the cc line, And
you  wanted them all in address book!
Far  much quicker and easier to do  the control+shit+r
To get them all in one go.
Regards,  Derek