[access-uk] Re: Difference between outlook 2003 and 2007

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:49:41 +0200

Hi

There are utilities which will do what you want, one such
utility was by sperrysoft, I have it but it wasn't free,
there are others. I don't know if sperrysoft.com is still
running.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxx
or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx