[access-uk] Re: Claiming VAT back on a PC

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:46:30 +0100

As far as I know, you can only claim vat back on goods that are specifically
made for blind persons, such as screen readers etc.  Pc's, as they are
mainstream, can't be claimed back on unless you are a business, then someone
other than me would have to advise.

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Please email me at: