[access-uk] Re: Changing scheduled test time for AVG

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:26:23 -0000

Barry,
I assume you are referring to AVG 7.  If so are you using the Free
version?
I don't use AVG on my main system, but I have been trying the free
version on a spare machine and it appears that the options to change
scheduling are greatly reduced as compared with the paid for one.  A
scan is scheduled for 8.00 am daily, and I have so far failed to find how
to change this.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison