[access-uk] the Maestro

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk-freelists.org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:22:24 +0000

Hi list,
I am very confused concerning the Maestro.
I have just read the access-it magazine and understand that Sight and sound are selling the Maestro.
Now, after a phone call to them they tell me that they are not sure yet if they will sell it.
I know that Pete Gurney has been looking for this pda as well but it seems it is not available anywhere for us in the uk.
It is very sad at last July's sight village we always get the promise of things just round the corner and still over six month later we still are in the dark.
wonder if anyone else has any info concerning the Maestro.
I understand that the nokia 9500 is out but I have only just purchased my nokia 7610.

** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq