[access-uk] Can anyone sell the iPod touch to me?

  • From: "Terry" <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 19:12:49 +0100

Hi all

Having read many different post on the list over the months, there has
always been lots of discussion regarding the pros and cons of the Iphone and
the touch.  I love my gadgets, but have still not yet taken the plunge with
either.  Well, having said that, I did have an Iphone for a few months, but
then decided to sell it, as I hated it as a phone and for texting on.

From my own personal perspective, I will stick with a nokia for a phone, as
its quick, versatile, and so easy to use.

That said, the apple products seem to have some quite interesting apps to
play with.

My main question is, are any of the apps really that useful?  or are most of
them five minute gimmicks?

Could anyone take the time to post some information about the apps that they
feel are actually really useful.  I'm thinking of apps that are used for
fun, to assist with sight issues and are maybe better or easier to use than
software one may already have on a laptop.

Thanks for any input.

Regards
Terry