[access-uk] Re: Can anyone sell the iPod touch to me?

  • From: Barry Toner <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 20:28:20 +0100

Hi terry,

You could do worse than looking at

http://www.applevis.com

Regards,

Barry.

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Terry
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 7:13 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Can anyone sell the iPod touch to me?

Hi all

Having read many different post on the list over the months, there has always
been lots of discussion regarding the pros and cons of the Iphone and the
touch.  I love my gadgets, but have still not yet taken the plunge with either.
 Well, having said that, I did have an Iphone for a few months, but then
decided to sell it, as I hated it as a phone and for texting on.

From my own personal perspective, I will stick with a nokia for a phone, as its
quick, versatile, and so easy to use.

That said, the apple products seem to have some quite interesting apps to play
with.

My main question is, are any of the apps really that useful?  or are most of
them five minute gimmicks?

Could anyone take the time to post some information about the apps that they
feel are actually really useful.  I'm thinking of apps that are used for fun,
to assist with sight issues and are maybe better or easier to use than software
one may already have on a laptop.

Thanks for any input.

Regards

Terry