[access-uk] Re: Bluetooth on my Asus

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 21:23:48 -0000

Hi Saeed

I bought a 16GB memory card for mine and this suits me too as I don't want the
netbook for storing data on. and of course I have got my new Western Digital
drive Santa brought me. The book itself is extremely light and the keys being
so close together allows them to be quite large enough for anyone. I got a
great case for mine too, one of those leather book style cases in which you can
actually use the book.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk