[access-uk] Re: Bluetooth on my Asus

  • From: "saeed nasser" <saeednasser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 20:06:34 -0000

Hi Barbara, it is me with the Asus.  For few weeks, I thought I was one of the
endangered species on the list as everyone seemed to opt for the NC10 so I feel
good to have another person with Asus EEE PC.

As far as the one I have, which is the EEE 1000H, there is no external devices
needed for the bluetooth as the bluetooth is already built-in.

You are right in terms of using the function key and f2 to toggle the bluetooth
and wireless on/off.  However after switching the bluetooth on, you will have
to configure the bluetooth and pairing the netbook with any external peripheral
devices such as mobile phones etc.

If I can assist, please let me know.

Kind regards, Saeed