[access-uk] Re: Barclays got it right! Re internet banking security

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 20:10:23 +0100

Really good news  Amro, and certainly drop them an email.  .  Now lloyds TSB,
where are you in the game?

Related to your 'rant' although many here would unreservedly agree with you,
I've
often wondered if some sort of generic interface standard could be built in to
some equipment to enable data transfer for speech and/or Braille output.    I
have
in mind at the very least a socket of a standardised sort, carrying data to a
standard that would be recognized by adaptive devices.  Maybe a card socket
could
be implemented but trouble is these dam things are still changing so much.

I suppose there must be many reasons why this isn't done, and if feasible, it
would need major trading areas, such as the EU to mandate it I think.

Now, all you sceptics, come on and tell me why else it cannot be done!

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx