[access-uk] Re: Barclays got it right! Re internet banking security

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 20:50:15 +0100

Derek,

        You've just spent the past several days arguing that the banks will
make reasonable adjustment by continuing to provide fraud cover for those
people unable to use the security devices. By your own argument, people
unable to use those devices, be it from one disability or all, are met with
reasonable adjustment. So please, have it one way or the other, but either
way, please don't start an argument for argument's sake.

 Regards,
Léonie.