[access-uk] Re: Barclays got it right! Re internet banking security

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 09:44:44 +0100

Amro also said he did not ask about a Braille output. It is possible that one may be provided so before we go down the interminable route the Lloyds TSB debate took would it not be an idea to find out first. Please do not condemn them before the facts are known.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>