[access-uk] Re: BBC Radio 2 url s

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 22:44:09 -0500

Hi Andrew,
Here's how to copy a link from the BBC listen again player.
First... Ggo to...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/radio2/audiolist.shtml

Once there, move down the page using the down arrow key until you find a
link that you'd like to copy.
I've found a link that says... Bullet link Bob Harris Country.
I'd like to copy that, so first I make sure my focus is right in the middle.
I do this by switching to control plus the arrow keys and I move along  that
line. Bob ... Harris ... Country. Etc.
I'd move back until I see that my focus is on ... Harris...
Now, I hit the right mouse button... num pad  star, second to the top right
on the num pad and this will open a menu.
From this menu I select Copy Shortcut. I'm then ready to paste this into my
html code.

Peter