[access-uk] Re: BBC Radio 2 url s

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:52:55 -0000

Hi Peter.

Thanks for the explanation of how to grab the url. Unfortunately, either the BBC's server is down or I've run out of band width for the month as when I click on any of my new links, or indeed, the one in your message below, nothing happens but after a while I get the server not found. Perhaps having the router is causing this as I'm now on-line, as soon as I turn my computer on.

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>