[access-uk] Available Channels On Sky

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 20:24:19 -0000

Hello,

Sorry for returning to this subject again, but I am interested in finding
out which channels are available to viewers who purchase the one-off Sky
option.  I'm not sure of its name, but it's the option which costs about
£150 and you don't have any monthly subscription to pay afterwards.  I have
looked on the Sky web site to find which channels this would include, but
haven't had any luck in finding the relevant information.  So I'd be
grateful if anyone can direct me to the right place.

Thanks,

Caroline.