[access-uk] Block Highlighting

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:02:30 -0000

Hi All

As you may be aware if a post is highlighted, the shift key held down and the cursor scrolled down to another post elsewhere and the enter key pressed all the posts between those two points will be highlighted and can be moved or deleted or whatever. Since my recent crash this facility seems turned off in my machine and I just cannot work out how to turn it back on.

I'm using OE 6 and XP home. Any help will be most appreciated.

Many thanks

Roger

Marriages are made in heaven, but so again are
thunder and lightning

** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq