[access-uk] Re: Automatic Vacation End not Working?

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:07:23 +0100

Funny you should say that Christopher!
I experienced exactly the same thing too!  I set my account to vacation mode
as, I was due to go to Guernsey for a few days.  I set it to 8 days, got my
confirmation, told me it would revert back on the 8th July and gave an exact
time.

Well, came back from holiday on the Tuesday, by Thurdsay, no access-uk mail.
I thought, give it time as maybe no one's using access-uk right now.  Gave
it about a week and then decided somethings not right.  i went onto
freelists to find out how to contact Steve, Barry or George.  i couldn't
find any way of contacting them but, i managed to get off vacation mode.  i
can't remember how I did this but I typed in my e-mail address and press the
no vacation button.  i got given a thank you for subscribing to hte group!
arghhh, I thought, I'm already subscribed!   oh, well, I left it there
before I made things worse.

the outcome?  access-uk e-mail started coming in again as normal.

Now I've gotta figure out how to go on vacation again in September, lol.

Justin

 Message -----