[access-uk] Automatic Vacation End not Working?

  • From: Christopher Maule-Oatway <c.maule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 22:07:04 +0100

Hello all,
A few weeks ago I set vacation mode on for a specific number of days,
following the instructions given at the foot of the messages on this
list.  I received the confirmation message, giving the date and time (in
Eastern Standard Time) when vacation mode would end.  The date and time
given in the confirmation message duly passed, but vacation mode was not
automatically turned off.  I had to do this by sending an E-mail to
access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "Unset vacation" in the body of the
message.

All the best,

Christopher