[access-uk] Re: Apple Unveils iPhone 4 and New Accessibility Features-- The Mac-cessibility Network - News [Lioncourt.com]

  • From: Tristram Llewellyn <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 09:39:21 +0000

You really need to do the full total cost.  The 199 or 299 whatever unit
currency is just the upfront cost of your iPhone.  You must factor in your
price plan over the two years contract which is pays at least as much again for
the handset before you get to any billing for calls or data outside the plan..

At £30 a month over two years this would be £720 over two years plus up to £300
for the phone making £1020 which is far closer to the real cost of what you are
doing.  When you look at it like this you can see why Apple and the carriers
are so pleased with themselves.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

Mail:
Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General – info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line: 0845 634 7979

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales, with company number 1408275.

Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road
Moulton Park
Northampton
NN3 6WD

VAT Number – GB 860 2121 66.
of which are at www.bcab.org.uk

I hope somebody has a good selection of modern phones on their stand and can
comment as you always used to Steve, but I think we'd all be interested in
basic descriptions of phones and how well they work with talks, if anybody can
send them!

Cheers
Dave

Features-- The Mac-cessibility Network - News [Lioncourt.com]

Oh no, it’s the Apple fan boy again, posting.

The Mac-cessibility Network – News [Lioncourt.com]

Sounds very good...
http://www.lioncourt.com/2010/06/07/apple-unveils-iphone-4-and-new-accessibility-features/

Cheers

From glorious Devon, England.