[access-uk] Re: Apple Unveils iPhone 4 and New Accessibility Features-- The Mac-cessibility Network - News [Lioncourt.com]

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 09:49:04 +0100

Hi Jackie,

I certainly agree with you about the quality.  I have Ootunes on the iPhone,
and the quality is great.

Again though, we can do it Symbian, using http://www.yourmuze.com.  And you
don't need to install any app.

I too applaud what Apple are doing, but am equally glad they are not the
only game in town.

All the best

Steve