[access-uk] Re: Apple Unveils iPhone 4 and New Accessibility Features-- The Mac-cessibility Network - News [Lioncourt.com]

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 11:54:44 +0100

Yes, agreed, which is why I would rather buy my phone than take it out as
part of a contract.  My understanding is that you can now do that with the
Iphone.  And it is certainly a reason why the LookTel project might struggle
because of the subscription charges, plus your phone, then the pay plan.
But it is all according to what one can afford and how they prefer to pay
for it.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Village Plus event, details of which are at www.bcab.org.uk

        I hope somebody has a good selection of modern phones on their stand
and can comment as you always used to Steve, but I think we'd all be
interested in basic descriptions of phones and how well they work with
talks, if anybody can send them!

        Cheers

        Dave

Accessibility Features-- The Mac-cessibility Network - News [Lioncourt.com]

        Oh no, it?s the Apple fan boy again, posting.

Features-- The Mac-cessibility Network ? News [Lioncourt.com]

        Sounds very good...

http://www.lioncourt.com/2010/06/07/apple-unveils-iphone-4-and-new-accessibi
lity-features/

        Cheers