[access-uk] Re: Any thoughts on Ebay?

  • From: "goshawk" <Goshawk.158@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 08:17:23 +0100

I have done a lot of business on ebay, and have had very few problems, ebays
feedback system is a great help to sort out who is likely to send or pay for
items and who may mess you around.
personally, I prefer to use methods such as paypal, nochex or bank transfer
to pay for or receive payments for items, unless me or the buyer is
collecting items, in which case cash on collection is generally easier.

Simon