[access-uk] Re: Any thoughts on Ebay?

  • From: "andrew Shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:59:01 +0100

Hello Mary,  I cannot think  where you got this graphical code part from but
I have never seen that any where.  when did you last try and sign up for
these,  I only last week signed my daughter up for this and didn't find any
thing like  that at all.  Both EBay and Paypal are very easy to sign up for
I just don't see where you are seeing this code.
Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located Northamptonshire

Home phone 01604-517007,

Mobile )07773457805,

Email andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am also the Manager and Moderator of blind-gardening.

All Messages are checked before sending by Norton anti Virus.