[access-uk] Re: Android

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 14:06:16 -0000

Hi BJ,

On your second question, if you're a Sky Movies subscriber then Sky Go might
be an option for watching films depending on the Androyd phone you choose as
it'll be free.  If you're not, it's likely to be a very expensive film
option and you might be better off with Netflix.

I'm afraid I don't know how accessible either app is under Androyd, but they
both work well under iOS.

Ed