[access-uk] Android

  • From: BJ Edwards <bjthequill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 12:09:12 +0000

Hi all,

I am about to embark upon the Android journey. To this end I have a
few questions.

1. I am trying to decide between the Experia Galaxy S, the Sony
Ericson Pro and the Sony Ericson Mini Pro. I have had some excellent
help from Mo, but I wonder what other people think. Which handset has
the better sound quality in terms of listening to audio with
headphones and external amp/speakers?

2. I want to watch films on my shiny new phone. Has anybody had
experience of Netflicks' Android app? if so, how accessible is it?
and, is there a real, practical alternative to Netflicks if I want to
stream films?

Thanks very much,

BJ