[access-uk] Re: Accessible bittorrent clients

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 13:24:10 +0100

I can't see most of the info.  It's a bit hit and miss.

If you cue up a whole bunch of Trackers that you want downloading, it's
very hard to manage.  I seem only to be able to access the main part of
the program with my jaws cursor.  Do you know otherwise?  Any shortcut
keys that could help?

I'm told that Burst is better?

I use JAWS 5 at home.