[access-uk] Re: Accessible Radio Program

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 08:17:30 +0100

Hi Ray,
I did contact the developer of the BBC listen again program via the website. I asked whether it would be possible to have a backwards and forwards control so that if the stream started quite a way back into the prior programme, which sometimes happens, you could skip to the beginning of the programme you were going to listen to. The BBC monstrosity, as you call it, does have that facility. I've had absolutely no response to date and it must have been about six weeks ago that I wrote. Pity, as I thought he was looking for feedback. Oh well, never mind!

Cheers,
Sandra.