[access-uk] Re: Accessible Radio Program

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:25:05 +0100

Just chiming in on this one to say I've given the Accessible Radio Player a test run and I think it's great! At one time, you had to find the right web pages for programmes, and then find how they'd done the "listen Again facility, which could vary.

Then you might have to download Real Player as well (hours of fun!) and hope it worked. This accessible radio program has so far worked without any glitches for me, and I've caught up with a few programmes i'd missed.

OK, it's not essential to life, but it's so nice when something makes life a bit easier.

I only have one beef, and that applies to most Windows programs - horrible fixed font text. But even then Windows Narrator can read the list text OK, so in this case it's not fatal.

Vince.