[access-uk] Re: Accessible Radio Program

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:03:59 +0100

Doris,
I have had no errors of any kind with the latest version.  If you can
reproduce it on various stations, I suggest that you send details to Alasdair
King.  i think that he believes that particular part of the "collection" needs
little more work doing on it.

With reference to Steve's comment, some people (myself included) find
these programs convenient to use - others may prefer to go via the BBC
web site and player.

Incidentally what was formerly the YRGUK site has been considerably
improved and is now http://pressakey.net.  Amongst other things it also
offers a convenient route to many radio stations.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison