[access-uk] Re: Accessibility on android tablets running JB

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 21:19:06 +0000

I heard there was an update to jb in the last few weeks is this true?

I got a bit fed up as the web view thing didn't work very well even tho you told talkback to let the web scripts be used.

I ended up giving the nexus7 to my daughter. but I did like most of it just some apps that used the web view didn't work well.

On 30/10/2012 13:24, Steve Nutt wrote:
Him,

No to Kindle but most other stuff.

Yes you can browse.

Yes, you can set up without sighted help.

Hit this web site, http://www.androidaccess.com or
http://androidaccess.blogspot.com.  They both give loads of info.

All the best

Steve