[access-uk] Re: Acapela Voices.

  • From: "Roy Bannister" <roy.bannister@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 17:58:15 +0100

Hi Steve, I am using the Onboard Soundcard, I do realise the concatonative
voices are memory hungry, I possibly was trying to use them too quickly, much
slower than the synthesised voices in Eloquence. If I used key echo the Acapela
voices were certainly sluggish. As I wrote when I have got Skread in operation,
if I am reading a text item, when Skread gives the notification sound the
Skread voice wouldn't announce without pausing the Acapela voice, this is not
the case with Eloquence. I thank you for the opportunity of evaluating these
voices. Good Luck, be seeing you   Roy..