[access-uk] Re: BBC IPlayer

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 17:59:51 +0100

Hi Léonie. I've been told exactly the same thing when discussing this with a
friend over windows live the other day and she told me what you just said.
However, when I hit the play button jaws doesn't seem to be able to find any
checkboxes. I obviously tried pressing x and jaws reports that there is no
checkboxes. I evern looked all over the page in case for some strange reason
jaws doesn't see it with the navigation key, but I still couldn't find any
checkbox, so I really don't understand what's going on and why can't jaws see
it. BTW, I tried jaws 10 and 9.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://mashupradio.net