[access-uk] Re: Acapela Voices.

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 16:52:33 -0000

    Glad you found it useful. I agree about the use of concatonative
synthesis.

    It's a funny thing that people are usually willing to suspend their
belief completely, or not at all. If something sounds utterly unrealistic,
people tend to accept it for what it is. If something is close to being
realistic, but not quite, the affect tends to be much more jarring.

Léonie.

--
http://www.tink.co.uk/

  _____