[access-uk] Re: A freedom Scientific related question, which I can not send to the Jaws list as I have unsubscribed from it due to not using Jaws any more

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 21:09:33 +0100

Ah. The entries will be in the registry then. Get them to to delete them, and that should fix it.Hope that helps.

Chris Hallsworth
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group! To subscribe, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>