[access-uk] Re: A freedom Scientific related question, which I can not send to the Jaws list as I have unsubscribed from it due to not using Jaws any more

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:12:25 +0100

Hi Alex,

They must be there.  You can't have something in Add/Remove, but not have
the buttons there.  So they are either there, but disabled, or they are
there and Supernova is not seeing them, which wouldn't surprise me <Smile>.

By the way, another approach would be to do a Google for Add/Remove Pro.  It
is free, and will remove these kinds of entries.

All the best

Steve