[access-uk] Re: A freedom Scientific related question, which I can not send to the Jaws list as I have unsubscribed from it due to not using Jaws any more

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <p.beasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 22:52:26 +0100

Go to my computer, openyour c drive, go to program files, arrow right once then down arrow until you reach freedom scientific and delete it. There will be several freedom scientific folders to delete. You should beable to do this yourself without sighted assistance. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>