[acbny-l] Re: new list

  • From: "K M Lyons" <khaki@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acbny-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 23:14:16 -0400

I am on the juno list maintained by Guiding Eyes for the Blind.  If we
"reply" it goes to the sender.  If we "shift reply" it goes to the entire
list.
For a year I was on a list for Landmark Education.  "reply" sent the message
to the sender.  "shift reply" sent the reply to the entire list.  The list
moderator can set it up either way.  Would you be willing to contact Jeff
Dunn (jdunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) to determine how to do that?
Kathy Lyons