[acbny-l] Re: new list

  • From: "Frank Casey" <frcasey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acbny-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 03:08:01 -0400

Greetings Kathy and List Members,

It has been my personal experience, and I strongly stress that this is based
only on my own personal E-Mail list experience, that the E-Mail list on
which I have participated allow their members only the option to reply to
the entire list, without the option of replying to just the sender.  Having
made this observation, I guess my next question is, does this, or any other
E-Mail list, have the technology to allow list members to reply only to the
original E-Mail message sender?

Let's listen to what the technical wizzards have to say.

Best regards,

Frank Casey

frcasey@xxxxxxxxxxxx