[AAMT] Re: August AAMT Schedule

  • From: Tamarra Price <tp1358@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 10:30:03 -0600

Good morning. I am so excited for next week and I want to thank you for all
your help with this event.  I have had to make child care arrangements for the
two days, I admit a challenge in a city you are familiar with. In my chaos I
seem to have misplaced all the location details.

Could you please send me the address again, and if possible, easy instructions
of how to get there from north bound Deerfoot or Stoney Trail?  I will be on
the southern most edge of  Calgary.

Thank you for all your help.
Tamarra