[AAMT] Re: August AAMT Schedule

  • From: Colin Byers <cbyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 22:14:12 -0600

Hi Scott,

The study groups will be based on the areas of the exams people wish to
take. It is time allocated to review and practice using the software and
concepts. Having written an ACA exam, I can say that they are not as
daunting as one may expect. I found that the online study guides were
helpful and we can take the test and re-test if necessary. My understanding
is that those of us who have ACA or ACE certification will be assisting
with the study groups. I'll look into this further for you...

Colin Byers,

CTS Lead Teacher & Media Arts Instructor
Bert Church High School

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 9:38 PM, Scott MacDonald <
smacdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What is the study group?
>
> Are we having someone come in to do a boot camp with us?  I am hoping that
> we are not just left to try and learn on our own or in small groups.
>
> We should have people who are certified trainers and not associates,
> right?
>
> Am I crazy for asking this?
>

> On Aug 13, 2014, at 9:26 PM, Colin Byers <cbyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm posting the schedule for next week. If there's anything I've missed
> please let me know.
>
> Colin Byers,
>
> CTS Lead Teacher & Media Arts Instructor
> Bert Church High School
>
>  <AAMTAugustSchedule.pdf>
>

> *_______________________________*
>
> *"Technology is not new if you were born into it.  Remember that an iPad
> is the most primitive technology that young children will ever use." - Ian
> Jukes *
>

> *Scott MacDonald - B.A., B.Ed., M.Ed.*
> ICT High School Support Teacher
> iWork '09 Certified
> Apple Distinguished Educator 2010
> SMART Certified Trainer

> This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is
> addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged
> information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended
> recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take
> action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent
> reply, should be deleted or destroyed.

PNG image

PNG image