[AAMT] Re: August AAMT Schedule

  • From: Colin Byers <cbyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 21:08:16 -0600

Hi everyone,

Here's a link to the map:

https://goo.gl/maps/YnJ86

We are located at 1010 east lake BLVD, Airdrie. If you are coming up from
the south (Deerfoot or Stoney), just head up the QE2 and turn off at Yankee
Valley blvd and head east, then turn north on East Lake blvd and head north
until the road turns to the west, we're located on the right, please park
in the Genesis Place parking lot (the city rec centre) which is right
beside the school. If you're coming from the north, exit the QE2 at
Veterans blvd and head east, then turn south on East Lake blvd and follow
it until the road turns east and we're on the left.

Colin Byers,

CTS Lead Teacher & Media Arts Instructor
Bert Church High School