[453_tmc] Re: meeting

  • From: "Logen Watkins" <slapkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 453_tmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 13:59:21 -0400

Ok, sounds good to me -- yea, I think you can call SQL style commands in C,
so C works for me.  My question is how do I "ask our database," like,
specifically.  I need to go out and see what the style of the C command is,
but I'm asking -- ok, we have my code running...when I say "my_array =
RunSQLcommand(database,command)" or whatever it may be, how I choose "our"
database.  but that may be a question i can answer by looking at how sql
commands are actually given, so I'll do that later tonight if you don't know
offhand.