[453_tmc] Very Imp:System Implementation

  • From: "Swati Saxena" <ssaxena@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 453_tmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 11:18:34 -0400

Hey all

I havent recieved anyones corrections for the system implementation. Dont
forget its due today!!!!!

I think Logen's component was fine..Everyone else needs to update their
component and send it asap.

What i need from you is make the correction for your component in the final
draft.

I will look at all the reports and make one final draft out of all the
drafts i'll be getting ie Joe's, Dan's, Matt's and Chris's version.
Logen if you wanna make any changes, please do so....

Dont forget about the meeting today and we are doing the cone thing too....

Thanks
Swati